Sunday, January 7, 2018

Shake Shack - Fulton Transit Center, NYC 1.7.18






The Burger
The Shake Shack chili cheeseburger gets πŸ” out of πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ” from me. It’s literally the potato bun, a beef patty (la frieda) and some chili on it; the combo just doesn’t work and doesn’t compliment one another. I think if I got just the burger (typically comes with lettuce and tomato) it would be πŸ”πŸ”.

The Total Package
Overall it was very fresh, but unfortunately the texture and flavors just does not deliver, definitely very disappointed. The shake was solid, could've done without the whip cream. Service at this Shake Shack was good, as in it was quick, I ordered and got my food in about 5 minutes.

Value
At $13.58 for a burger and shake this is definitely on the pricey side when it comes to fast food burgers. I had $5 Shack Back card from a Holiday Promotion they were running along with discounted Shake Shack gift cards so my net cost was much lower than this, I don't think I would pay full price for this meal.

Final Thoughts
I would not order the Chili Cheeseburger again. It was rather underwhelming and you have much better choices on the menu. The chili cheese dog I had on a separate occasion was much better and the flavors and textures compliments one another. My recommendation for shake shack is stick to the Shack burgers, Shack Stack and their in house Draft Beers are pretty solid too.


Food: πŸ” (out of πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”)
Service: πŸ”πŸ” (out of πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”)
Price: $$ (out of $$$$)

No comments:

Post a Comment